ILLUMINATED HEART RETREAT IN SPAIN WITH JESSICA – 2018 (Dates tbc) – El Molino Del Rio Hotel, Benablon, Caravaca de la Cruz, 30410, Murcia, Spain
When we truly understand and connect with our true and natural essence, our inner being, we experience the ecstatic joy of living in this physical reality. This retreat is aimed at getting you out of your mind and be-coming at one with your true divine self. This retreat will offer you the ultimate mind, body, soul experience. From start to finish you will have the opportunity to relax, be inspired and energised through meditation, yoga, connection to nature and the group – ‘Awakened not stirred’. You will leave the retreat with an open heart and with a deeper understanding and awareness of your Divine path that lies ahead. Join Jessica for a very special four-day retreat with yoga in rural Spain. The workshop will connect and open your heart to living more fully in the presence of your Divine Self.
Illuminated Heart Agenda
– Friday – arrive late morning/early afternoon (please book early morning flights from UK) A light lunch will be served with plenty of time to unpack and settle into your room. 4pm we will start the retreat with an opening meditation and initiation ceremony in which we will connect with our own deep inner silence. After introductions, you will then have a couple of hours to yourself and time to prepare for evening dinner. Dinner will be served around 8pm and be relaxed and informal. If you have any allergies or food preferences, please inform the hotel upon arrival, who will cater for your every need.
– Saturday – morning yoga with Carmen Alvarez Carmen Álvarez Sandoval followed by a delicious breakfast. Morning workshop, including meditation, exercises, presentation and group discussion. Lunch. Afternoon to self, to relax, read, walk or swim. Late afternoon/evening further workshop before getting ready for evening dinner.
– Sunday – morning yoga with Carmen followed by a delicious breakfast. Morning workshop, including meditation, exercises, presentation and group discussion. Lunch. Afternoon to self, to relax, read, walk or swim. Late afternoon/evening further workshop before getting ready for evening dinner.
– Monday – morning yoga with Carmen followed by a delicious breakfast. Morning workshop, including meditation, exercises, presentation and group discussion. Lunch. Afternoon to self, to relax, read, walk or swim. Late afternoon/evening further workshop before getting ready for evening dinner.
– Tuesday – Breakfast. Morning walk to a local area of beauty. Group meditation and closing ceremony, saying goodbyes. Lunch. Taxi for airport departure.
Note: There will be an opportunity to visit the local town of Caravaca de a Cruz (which is the 5th most holy city in the world) and also visit local historic sites etc in your spare time.
Extra hotel reservations: If you would like to stay in Spain for a few days before or after the retreat, we’d be happy to discuss hotel reservations or send you details of other suggested places to visit, including the underground natural spa town of Archena and hotels we work with.
Jessica works with individuals to help them overcome a whole host of challenges. She started counselling back in the late 90’s, and later qualified and practiced as an NLP Master Practitioner. She has since developed her own therapy technique called FreeFall™ Therapy. As a young child, she was highly intuitive and has since used her psychic gifts to help and enable others to access their own natural state of wellness and personal power.
Jessica is the founder of FreeFall Therapy™ a unique self-healing process which quickly accesses the hidden unconscious aspects of your inner Self. Jessica runs innovative, transformational workshops and seminars. Alongside she continues her private practice giving Divine Intuitive readings, energy alignments and FreeFall consultations. Jessica is passionate about empowering people to become conscious, effective agents of change, in an ever unfolding, expanding and changing universe.
Readings can be booked with Jessica at the special retreat price of £45 per intuitive reading. Please contact Jessica if you would like to make a booking.
Carmen Alvarez Sandoval
Carmen Alvarez Sandoval is an experienced yoga and mindfulness teacher who has been practising with clients for many years. Carmen has this to say about the retreat. “The purpose of my session is the participants feel relaxed and awake, more connected with the body and energized. Sometimes we feel disconnected from our bodies or reject or fight against some aspect of ourselves, including our body (because nothing exists outside of it and everything happens within it).
Even sometimes it may seem that our body is our worst enemy. If we want to improve our lives, we need to improve the relationship we have with our body. This we will achieve through body-mind work dialogue, energy breathing, position, stability, balance, joint elasticity and drop-relaxation. We will use different types of techniques from Psychology, Breathing techniques, Stretching, Chi-Kung, Meditation and Yoga Asanas”.
You will be staying in a very special rural retreat in the Spanish countryside. Hotel El Molino del Rio is an old restored XVI century mill and is situated in the Argos River Canyon. This unique small, friendly hotel has beautiful bedroom/apartments complete with log burners, lounge areas, separate bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms (air conditioning). The setting is stunning and the grounds include a swimming pool, outside dining areas, walks along the river and surrounding countryside.
The charming restaurant serves creative dishes inspired by the region of Northwest Murcia, Mediterranean and Andalusia. The kitchen cuisine is freshly prepared on the premises and reflects the tradition and enhances the flavours of the land. All meals and accommodation are included in the price including, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Vegetarian and vegan are a speciality at El Molino. You are in for a treat
Please note that refreshments/drinks are not included and can be paid on departure from the hotel. Coffee/tea is included at mealtimes.
For more details: http://
Please note flights and transfers are not included. Example return flight from Bournemouth to San Javier, Murcia is approximately £145 with Ryanair & £180 with Easyjet from Gatwick (via www.skyscanner.com). Return transfers approximately £35 – £45 per person. Return flights are early evening back to the UK.
Transfers will be confirmed and arranged on your behalf as soon as you have confirmed your flight details. Please book your flights asap to guarantee your return seat. If you need any help, please let me know.
Deposit and Payment
Early bird price £655 payable before 31st December 2018. After January 2019 £695.00. A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required at time of booking.
Please note accommodation, all meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner and all workshop materials are included.